Thursday, January 30, 2014

Introduction

To start of with let me introduce myself as Tanveer Ali Shivji , the grand son of a very brillant man , Mr. Hasan Ali Shivji , A famous Shayer hailing from the city of nizams Hyderabad, very famous by his pen name, 'Fughan'. The whole Idea to start a the blog on his name is to introduce his kalam's nazm's to the rest of the world and , since i was born i was told by my dad the greatness of this man and the respect his name still gives us, one of the reason also to start of is to make sure the future generations of my family all carry his name with the same pride and obviously are connected to their roots through this atleast. I would be trying to create a wikipedia and other accounts where i can take his name and make sure his name is all ove the net.

Questions Like why did i start late, about writing about him ,the answere is simple it took a decent time for a boy to turn man , and man to realise how important his roots are tomorrow when i wouldn't exist i would want my family to carry the legacy forward and let their children know the greatness of the man who is their great great Grand father

This Blog is a tribute to my father Mr.Mukaram Ali for instilling the best of manners in me for providing me to best of knowledge and and keeping me connected to my roots , This blog is tribute to grand father for giving me a father who has always thought me that grand father was a great man and his studies where acknowledge by community leaders across the world at his times , this blog is a tribute from a grand son to him in his very own special way that he can.



8 comments:

  1. Well done great start bro mashallah

    ReplyDelete
  2. As salaamualaikum plz share the noha yasrb se Jane wale sunsaan hai madina

    ReplyDelete
  3. As salaamualaikum plz publish the noha yasrb se Jane wale sunsaan hai madina aana watan palat k hamse bichadne wale plz plz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm from Pakistan, after seeing your grandfathers picture. It seems to me that he is some way related to Meher Ali Fazil, or to the Sajanlals of Hyderabad ( india)
    If I'm right then pls confirm as I think we are some way related as well. Jazakallah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nauha are so touching, surely he must ave even a heat man!

      Delete